29.9.10

Camdentown!

24-08-2010;
Today I decided to go with Sander, a guy I know from St. Lucas College in the Netherlands, to go to Camdentown the last day of my ‘summervacation’.
At first we met at Starbucks to do some catching up, really weird to speak dutch to someone again, after all those days speaking english! J
Wel yess, Camden,  an exciting market in a historic setting - many units are housed in restored industrial buildings from the canal and steam train ages. You will find here alternative fashions, antiques, collectables ,international food ,street and casual wear, vintage clothing
and more..! I didn’t know where to start! Seriously sooo much to see!

And you know that London is pleased to announce that a number of Camden Town based businesses were recently celebrated as the UK's coolest brands.
All Saints, American Apparel, Proud Galleries, The Roundhouse, MTV, Neals Yard Remedies, Pret a Manger, Whole Foods and Wagamama all made the 2010/11 CoolBrands top 500,
certifying Camden Town's reputation as the coolest location in London.
Also there are sooo many good vintage shops around this area!
Some I visit are-->Rokit, Thea, Episode, Retro World, Theatre 71,  Viola Tricola, & Vintage Planet
So I think I will visit this part of town as often as I can!



* Click on the pics to enlarge

* Sander, left, and I ,right, with the stallion @ Camden


* my todays wearings







* & hilariousss shirt!



* CamdenTown rocks!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten