27.9.10

London Baby!!!

Yesss,
Wel my darlings, it took a few months to arrange everything...lots of paperwork...financial stuff...and went in June with my lovely mother to London to view/book a nice room for me! And when summer was almost over, August the 19th , I finally  moved to London for my internship!
Got a one-way ticket London by Eurostar, and with my family, and two suitcaces ( that weight more than myself I think..!!!) As a family we had a last Coffee break together and than;
I started my journey all alone, at Eurostar Brussels to London St. Pancrass International!
Even I'm already here in London now for 1,5 month, and totally setteld in :)
I love to be here!
I just want to keep everyone update of my adventures in this big city! Because not every one is on FaceBook, I made this blog called  'Models In Rehab',
It will update you with the first steps I take and moves I make around the Capital!
And also shows a little bit of what inspires me like fashion & design!
I'm gonna stay until the end of November, so come visit me any time! ;)


 
* Below the first picture 19-08-2010; me leaving at Brussels, bye bye mama, papa and broer! Will miss you all :(



******************************



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten