27.9.10

Just arrived!

19-08-2010;
Sooo hey....after a huge struggle and some help from nice people, to get from St. Pancras (centrum) to Leyton (east London ) with my 2 huuuge suitcases, I finally arrived at my room in Leyton! My landlord , Steve W, picked me up at the tubestation, and he gave me all the info I needed about getting around, the house I live in, and my housemates.
I have 4 housemates, everyone has his/her own room and we share the kitchen, ( with washing mashine and dryer!)  living-and bathroom ( with a large bath!) . Oh and we have a little garden behind the house with a picknick table! :) My room is on the back of the house, so every morning I can see some green ( weeed..!) from the garden :)

* My house in Leyton London :)


* My room, not the most beautiful furniture, but it's clean and not small :) Here it's almost finished with my stuff! Thnx my darlings, oma, mama and everyone for the lovely notes and cards!!!



*********************************





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten