27.9.10

So London..!

22-08-2010;
I think I begin to love London moooore and more!!!
Shure, it IS a big city, and it can be though on your own...but even I have my own 'issue' that's still a part of me, I get setteld in this town and survive!
My room is getting more and more 'me' and I also bought a plant/rose for in my room, at least I have something to look after ;), now I don't have my loved Luca with me...
I try to see as much as I can, what's going on in this town with fashion & design, go to exhibitions, and just being inspired by little things that I like!

Just some snapshots I made from myself & around town ,the first 3 days in London! ;)

* being a tourist ;)







* new TopShop necklace!

* This indian fringe bag I bought today at a second hand store for 3,- pound! :)

* Ps; thnx mam & pap for my stuffed ' Luca' <3



***********************************






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten