11.10.10

Haunting Different Equally...

06-10-2010;
Now we left all the 'stress' from the events behind us at Beyond the Valley, and everyone is back from the Paris showroom again, time comes to begin with a new collection! And I will be a part of the designteam for AW11! :)
So at first Kristjana, Kate and I did some brainstorming, talked about the last collection and had already some moods and inspiration in mind for the new AW11 pieces.
My job the last week ( when they were in Paris )was to find inspiration that was kind of  'dark/edgy/fairytail-ish/dangerous/but also feminine, with images from forest animals and mythic creatures. So I took my camera with me on the streets to photograph things that took my attention, looked for interesting images in books, and made some drawings of wolfs, ( I loove wolfs..! )because when I was out and about to find 'the big bad wolf' I didn't find any...:)

Last friday I went with Kristjana to Central Saint Martins! So cool! The department for Fashion and Textile design were Kristjana graduate some years ago! We went to the library to go on with our AW11 mood inspiration, a lot of books took our attention....! And a lot of photo's were taken!

In the end I made some moodboards, and upcoming days I will work further on them and on some sample designs for exclusive scarfs for the AW11 collection too!






* my wolf.... Roooarrrr....!

* my moodboards for BTV AW11





 * Below some images inside Central Saint Martins!




* keep you all update with Beyond the Valley AW11!



******************************






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten