1.10.10

New York Fashionweek

02-09-2010;

Because I'm always looking for the upcoming fashionshows at style.com and many different blogsites, I want to share some samples that's inspired me a lot!
Fashion Week is over for New York as it blazes into another city, like upcoming London! :)
But it left us with some great memories! Without a doubt, minimal and chic were the looks coming across everywhere, as were fluid clothes and the 70′s. Some of the looks I was most impressed by are included below!



* proenza schoulder details! I think it's a stunning collection!



* diesel black gold SS11;  a rockin' ready to wear collection!

* backstage programme & all collection models





* I really would like to buy some of those great 'art pieces' if I was a millionaire! What do you guys think?? ;)



*********************************





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten