7.10.10

London Fashion Week

18-09-2010;
Whooohoo! London Fashionweek just started! And I have already some supershow pieces ready for you! I just love those designers, strong shapes and fragile details!
As well as the catwalks at London Fashion Week, there are also exhibition stands at Somersethouse where the designers can show off their wares in more detail and buyers can make appointments leading to the collection eventually being stocked and bought by a select few.
 
Each piece appears unique and probably won't appeal to everyone due to some extreme clashes, reminding me of how I love the London designers defiantly sticking to their guns and sparking debate.  I wonder what's instore for next season? ;)





* MORE personal FashionWeek news coming soon!



* I really want to go and see a Fashionweek show, I have some invites from BtV manager Eran Leon, but...there's that HUUUGE BtV fashionparty coming up! And I have to make everything ready the upcoming two days and be there too...so finger's crossed..!


Keep you all update!



**************************************








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten