3.10.10

Into the WILD

09-09-2010:
Quickly an update before fall 2010 really starts...Yess it's getting colder now...summer is over..sadly enough..:( But...NOW we can fill up our wardrobe again with NEW warm knits/furr/and heels for fall/winter 2010! Here's some of my inpiration! I'm totally into the wild side ;) Lots of fake furr,knits,wool and leather for me this winter!

* I just loooove the TopShop Unique 'wolf 'ears! AahWhooo!


* first drawings for this blog; Models In Rehab inspired by the TopShop Unique FW 2010 collection!


 * Inspiration du jour; WILD THING!


* Roooaaaarrrrrr!



--> & Now a little tribute to my Syberian Husky dog Luca, misssss her...but she is @ my home in the Netherlands, so mom and dad you can go out with her, walk a lot! ;)





 
************************




 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten