9.10.10

London FashionWeekend 2010

23-09-2010;
Fashionweek in London is over again...Unfortunately the likelihood of receiving a Fashion Week show invite through the post is for most of us, slim to none. A had a little bit of luck in that, working at beyond the VAlley as intern now, I got some invites for 3 shows from the store manager at Beyond the Valley, Eran Leon. But we were soooo busy last week to make everything ready for the V&A and the FashionLaunh Party, that I didn't have the time to sneek out and see a show, because the most shows are late afternoon and I had to work...booohooo...:(
But yeah I had a great week at BTV! Met some very cool people and had a great time at the party!

Now it's London Fashionweekend, the fashion crowd were out in force, with their best shopping foot forward, snapping up designer delights from Angel Jackson, Mawi, Twenty8Twelve, Olivia Rubin, Beatrix Ong, French Sole, Alex Monroe, House of Harlow and many, many more!
Because I had socialized the last few days with bloggers etc, I had a pass to get in Somersethouse!! Stunning!! ;) Here some pictures to feel the vibe ;)



* as usual; pitstop Starbucks! ;)

* Beyond Retro loves London Fashionweek/Weekend too!



* Hell yeah! :)

* Yess, and I'm in!!! :)

* all designer with discount!




* Amaaazing that I had the chance to take a sneek peak at this fashion event!



 
* In memoriam; Alexander MqQueen



*************************************




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten