17.10.10

A Capital Weekend!

17-10-2010;
Last weekend was a special Capital weekend!
My parents came to London to visit me!
I'm already two months in London! OMG..time flies when you're having fun..!
But sometimes I really mis my family and friends surrounding me you know, even I totally LOVE London :)
I'm really close with my mom and dad, so I was very exited to see them finally! :)

Late last thursday evening my mom and dad arrived at their hotel near City Airport. I was really happy when they called me that they safely arrived in L town! :) But we decided to meet the next day because it was already 10.30 pm...
So friday I quickly dressed and went to Oxford St, in front of Topshop we should meet.
And yess when I walked out of the tube I saw my dad standing there, I ran into him and jumped on his neck! :) Meanwhile my mom crossed the street and hugged/embraced me!! We were so happy to see eachother again! We went to Starbucks nearby my internship Beyond the Valley to have time to catch up a little. They gave me a cute gift and cards from my grandmother and friends! :)
After we went to Carnaby St. and to Beyond the Valley, they met my colleques, Eran and Kirsten, and took a sneak peak at the store/studio! And just like me, they loved it! ;)

The rest of the day we crossed around town at Oxford St, to shop a new winter wardrobe for my mother ;) And went later in the afternoon to Covent Garden for dinner in a cosey restaurant, and loved the London night lights together at Shaftsbury Avenue at Soho! After an amaaazing and overwelming day ( specially for my dad, he never been to London before.!) At 8 pm we split up, they went back to the hotel and I went back to my house in Leyton.

The next day,yesterday, mam & pap came to me in Leyton with an empty suitcase to bring back with them ( yess...for my summerstuff ) otherwise I can NEVER take all my stuff back with me to the Netherlands end November! ( Because I shop tooo much I'm afraid...:$ )
So I showed them my house, it was so nice having my mom and dad in my house after so long being ' alone'  all the time in this house. We had a nice talk together, coffee break and then we went to Camdentown! All the things that are rare and weird you find them there, every week you find something new! And lots of vintage and jewellery! Mom and I loved that! ;)
We had a lot of fun around all the market stalls, cultural restaurants, and little shops. So much to see in Camdentown! I got some lovely jewellery from my mother and a stunning handmade cape too! ( Thnx soo much mama!& papa! )  Totally into the London style right now..;)!

Late afternoon we went back to Oxford. St , just too see the real London city style with all the lights at Liberty etc! Than we took the overground rail back to Leyton ( because there where some suspendings on the Central Line..booohoo! )
 At Leyton we jumped into ASDA, the largest grocery store ever!  To grab some things I needed--> banana milk, fresh vegetables, fruit, etc! :) Thnx papa!!
When we came back into my house, after some little dinner, ( and having a face to face, but sweet talk..:) ) Time came to say goodbye again...( for now ;) )
So after a big hug and kiss for my mom and dad, I was alone in my house again...but..with a goood feeling and amaaazing and lovely weekend with my fantastic parents!!! Love you both!

Now it's a countdown...after a month from now on, I will have to go back to the Netherlands again...I will really miss this Capital city!
But before that time: I will see and learn much much more in this city and my internship at Beyond the Valley!
Oh and....next weekend one of my best friends ,Kira, will also come to London and will stay with me for 3 days!! Yay! 
So keep you all update! ---> Enjoy the pics below ;)



Day 1; Friday afternoon around
Oxford St. & Carnaby St. & Covent Garden London!

* Mam & Pap meeting @ Beyond the Valley!!!



* Pitstop lunch Starbucks ;)

* Thnx mama for the little lucky bear ;)



 * Disney flagship store Oxford St.
* Ok...there's still a child in each one of us! ;)



* Dinner at Covent Garden
* Wonderful vibe at London night!



 * Day 2; saturday afternoon CamdenTown!
* Many cultural snacks that dad couldn't resist..! ;)

* Stunning vintage jewellery @ the Camden Stables!



* Daddy & bad kitty ;)



* Into the Camden London style! ;)

* Around Oxford St & Liberty's with mam & pap!



* Lovely details at Liberty :)
 * && with my hero; my mother!



* Thank you sooo much pap & mam for this amaaazing Capital weekend all together!




***********************************





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten