3.10.10

London Fashions Night Out

08-09-2010;

Fashion’s Night Out is a one-night special event honouring the forthcoming Fashion Week around the globe. Hundreds of stores will host festivities that will allow shoppers to enjoy a fashion party atmosphere while checking out designer goods. So I HAD to go and take a sneak peak after work at Beyond the Valley today! ;)

It's that time of year again and we're all getting super-excited about one of the biggest nights of the fashion year. Vogue's Fashion's Night Out is set to hit London and New York and raise loads of money for charity. As usual, Topshop is at the forefront of things with loads of amazing happenings planned to make the night go with a swing!

I took my camera with me and made some shots around town from late afternoon until night, and yess...I went to TopShop, I just HAD to go there! ;)

* some models with AMAAAZING outfits around the day!


* whole Oxford St. is into the London Fashions Night Out!


* I fell in love with this TopShop FW collection blouse :)

* & the Capital's late night charms



*************************************




 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten